Importing goods into the United States can be complex without the right expertise and resources. Cargo Services experienced and tenured team of professionals works as an extension of client company staff members to ensure air and sea import logistics and shipments arrive in the United States as expected. Our turnkey services can include customs clearance, documentation, banking services and insurance coverage.
Cargo shipments typically consist of valuable inventory and finished goods that don’t always experience a smooth transport from one place to another. Trust your goods and inventory to Cargo Services. We pride ourselves on personal service. Expect excellence and a personal touch unique in today’s global freight forwarder industry. Our experienced import service representatives go out of their way to personally follow your shipment and keep you informed from time of pick up to U.S. customs clearance to final delivery.
International Import Logistics Services
- Pricing in advance from the shippers door to your door.
- International documentation requirements.
- Current status of your shipments in our system.
- Complete freight forwarding details.
- International air and sea freight schedules.
- Receiving, de-consolidation, warehousing and distribution services.
Import Shipping Options
- Air and ocean freight consolidations.
- Multiple vendor assemblies.
- Deferred programs.
- Initial purchase order expediting.
- Priority services.
- Charters and intermodal transportation.
With advanced technology and global resources, Cargo Services Inc. can give you the worldwide support you need today.
“When we started working with Cargo Services, it didn’t take long to realize their team is the better choice among professional freight forwarders. The team has extensive experience and the service is second to none. If we ever have a problem, the owners are available to help make decisions to get a fast resolution. We don’t have to make a dozen calls; instead the solution is immediate.”