There has been focus on tariffs resulting from the trade ware between the United States and China. This week, tariffs related to the EU were announced. These take effect Oct. 18. Download the list here. The tariffs come on top of existing ones that the U.S. and EU exchanged last year. This is a general summary of goods impacted.
- 10% tariffs on aircraft from France, Germany, Spain or the United Kingdom
- 25% duties on single-malt Irish and Scotch whiskies, various garments and blankets from the U.K.
- 25% tariffs on coffee and certain tools and machinery from Germany
- 25% duties on various cheeses, olive oil and frozen meat from Germany, Spain and the U.K.
- 25% tariffs on certain pork products, butter and yogurt from multiple countries
For information and updates related to tariffs refer to our webpage with effective dates and lists.