Winter’s wrath continues to affect freight operations in the United States. Winter Storm Janus is affecting east coast ports today as it dropped more than a foot of snow overnight and brought sub zero temperatures with it.
Please contact your Cargo Service representative for specific questions about your cargo operations.
For today, Wednesday, Jan. 22:
- New York Marine Terminals are closed
- Maher Terminals closing truck line at noon
- NYCT shutting down at 2 p.m.
- PNCT currently closing truck lines
- APM currently closing truck lines
- Global will be closing at 1 p.m.
Port of Virginia. Cargo operations are proceeding with late openings of container rail yards and no vessel operations before 1 p.m. Only essential terminal operations personnel are reporting to offices at noon today.
Ports in Philadelphia. Currently open. Status may change at any time.